The Barayamal eMentoring platform is an online program designed to facilitate the connection of aspiring Indigenous professionals and entrepreneurs with mentors experienced in their field of interest. It’s an initiative of Barayamal, Australia’s Indigenous Business Accelerator – now know as a world leader in Indigenous Entrepreneurship.
It’s challenging to find the right support you need to achieve success in your career, which is why we created a platform that allows you to connect with industry experts for free so you can overcome challenges and achieve your self-determination aspirations.
- Grow your professional and business networks across Australia.
- Acquire essential skills and knowledge to progress in your career.
- Build or strengthen your resume to secure employment.
Our Mentors are a part of an action-orientated network of highly skilled and experienced volunteers that are making a real difference.
- Grow your professional and business networks nationwide.
- Increase your professional or leadership capability.
- Strengthen your cultural awareness and corporate culture.
How it works
- Mentee searches for a mentor.
- Submit a mentor request.
- Mentor accepts request (if available).
- Mentoring partnership begins…
You will be a part of an action-orientated network of highly skilled and experienced volunteers (entrepreneurs, leaders, innovators and academics) that are making a real difference. All mentors volunteer their time to the program and Barayamal makes no payment to and receives no payment from any participants in the program.
Barayamal’s role is to facilitate the beginning of the mentoring relationship at which point responsibility for the fostering and growth of the relationship passes to the Mentor and Mentee.