The FirstCard is the perfect way to enjoy everyday savings online and in-store, with discounts and deals specifically selected for First Nations people.
Do you want to save money on everyday things, like groceries and gas?
The FirstCard is an exclusive membership program for First Nations people who want to save time and money. It’s the perfect way to enjoy everyday savings online and in-store, with discounts and deals specifically selected for First Nations people.
FirstCard is a Barayamal project that strives to create a better world through First Nations Entrepreneurship. We have been working with businesses of all sizes to deliver exclusive offers and create an inclusive platform where corporations can help close the disparity gap by providing discounts through FirstCard.
Get yourself a FirstCard as soon as we launch by registering your interest below!
Now First Nations people have a card of their own – it’s the only card in the world that is specifically chosen to benefit First Nations people.
The best thing about the FirstCard is that it offers you the widest range of discounts and benefits. From food, clothes, school fees and much more, you can save money with the FirstCard.
The FirstCard is a way for First Nations people to save money on everyday things. It’s the perfect way to save money on groceries, petrol, home, health and beauty products, and more so you can break the poverty cycle and get ahead in life.
How it Works
Click below to sign up now and get your own card soon! Plus, we’ll send you special deals and promotions just for being a member of our community!
- Is the card like a credit card or do you gotta put your own money on it?
- FirstCard is a membership card that entitles the holder to discounts. We negotiate on behalf of all members to obtain benefits, like discounts or free shipping that benefit First Nations people and help close the disparity gap.
- How much does/will it cost?
- FirstCard is 100% free for First Nations people.
- Why are you doing this?
- The FirstCard an innovative, convenient way for First Nations people to save money on everyday things. The discounts are specifically chosen to benefit the most disadvantaged group in the world.
- How can I find a local merchant in my area?
- Log into FirstCard.
- Click “Deals”.
- Enter your postcode.
- How do I redeem the discounts and other offers listed on the website?
- Online discounts: Some offers may only be redeemed online. In this case you can click on the merchant name or offer to view the merchant offer details.
- How do I update my account information?
- Click on your profile tile.
- Returns, cancellations, and exchanges
- All returns and cancellations are handled through our partner’s policies. FirstCard connects you with exclusive deals and discounts, but we do not handle orders.