The FirstCard is the perfect way to enjoy everyday savings online and in-store, with discounts and deals specifically selected for First Nations people.
Do you want to save money on everyday things, like groceries and gas?
The FirstCard is an exclusive membership program for First Nations people who want to save time and money. It’s the perfect way to enjoy everyday savings online and in-store, with discounts and deals specifically selected for First Nations people.
FirstCard is a Barayamal project that strives to create a better world through First Nations Entrepreneurship. We have been working with businesses of all sizes to deliver exclusive offers and create an inclusive platform where corporations can help close the disparity gap by providing discounts through FirstCard.
Get yourself a FirstCard as soon as we launch by registering your interest below!
Unleash exclusive savings: With FirstCard, unlock access to exclusive discounts tailor-made for First People.
Time-saving Convenience: No need to spend time searching for discounts – we’ve done the work for you.
How it Works
Click below to sign up now and get your own card soon! Plus, we’ll send you special deals and promotions just for being a member of our community!
- Is the card like a credit card or do you gotta put your own money on it?
- FirstCard is a membership card that entitles the holder to discounts. We negotiate on behalf of all members to obtain benefits, like discounts or free shipping that benefit First Nations people and help close the disparity gap.
- How much does/will it cost?
- FirstCard is 100% free for First Nations people.
- Why are you doing this?
- The FirstCard an innovative, convenient way for First Nations people to save money on everyday things. The discounts are specifically chosen to benefit the most disadvantaged group in the world.
- How can I find a local merchant in my area?
- Log into FirstCard.
- Click “Deals”.
- Enter your postcode.
- How do I redeem the discounts and other offers listed on the website?
- Online discounts: Some offers may only be redeemed online. In this case you can click on the merchant name or offer to view the merchant offer details.
- How do I update my account information?
- Click on your profile tile.
- Returns, cancellations, and exchanges
- All returns and cancellations are handled through our partner’s policies. FirstCard connects you with exclusive deals and discounts, but we do not handle orders.
- Respect for Aboriginal Identity: We acknowledge and respect the importance of Aboriginal identity and the unique privileges and benefits that come with it, including access to FirstCard discounts. Members must refrain from engaging in or promoting any form of Aboriginal Identity Fraud, which involves falsely claiming Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander heritage for personal gain.
- Exclusive Use of FirstCard Discounts: FirstCard discounts are intended solely for individuals who can verify their First Nations genealogy. Members are not permitted to assist or facilitate non-Indigenous individuals in accessing or using FirstCard discounts. This rule ensures that these benefits are rightfully enjoyed by those who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Promoting Integrity and Accountability: We encourage members to report any suspected cases of Aboriginal Identity Fraud or inappropriate attempts to access FirstCard discounts by non-Indigenous individuals. By doing so, we uphold the integrity of Aboriginal identity and ensure that the resources allocated for First Nations communities are used appropriately and fairly.
- Please note that violation of this rule may result in warnings, removal from FirstCard, or other appropriate actions deemed necessary.