The Barayamal Virtual Accelerator is a 10-week business program for Indigenous Australians, which provides weekly mentoring, 1 on 1 coaching and support to take your business idea or venture to the next level.
Is this program for you?
If you’re an Indigenous Australian who:
- has an interest in starting your own business,
- keen to learn new skills and methodologies to take your business to the next level, or
- you want to learn about startups and how businesses can benefit your community.
Then this program is definitely for you!
What is a startup?
Launch your own Startup
1 on 1 coaching
How to Pitch
- Digital Credential in Indigenous Entrepreneurship.
- 1-Page Business Model.
- Product-Market Fit.
- Barayamal Storyline – identify where you are now and what you need to do to get where you want to be.
- Introduction to the basics of the Customer Development Process or Lean Methodology.
- Learn the business skills needed to bring your idea from conception to market.
Founder & CEO at Barayamal
Dean served five years in the Royal Australian Air Force before founding Australia’s Indigenous business accelerator, Barayamal – now known as a world leader in Indigenous Entrepreneurship. Dean is an action-oriented and multi-award-winning Kamilaroi entrepreneur, Member of Telstra’s Indigenous Advisory Committee and CEO at Barayamal.
Application Deadline: 5 pm, 3 May 2020
Program Dates: May – July 2020