Barayamal runs miltiple programs designed to facilitate the connection of up-and-coming First Nations entrepreneurs and professionals with mentors experienced in their field of interest. It’s an initiative of Barayamal, Australia’s Indigenous Business Accelerator – now know as a world leader in Indigenous Entrepreneurship.
It’s challenging to find the right support you need to achieve success in your career, which is why we created a platform that allows you to connect with industry experts for free so you can overcome challenges and achieve your self-determination aspirations.
- Grow your professional and business networks across Australia.
- Acquire essential skills and knowledge to progress in your career.
- Build or strengthen your resume to secure employment.
Our Mentors are a part of an action-orientated network of highly skilled and experienced volunteers that are making a real difference.
- Grow your professional and business networks nationwide.
- Increase your professional or leadership capability.
- Strengthen your cultural awareness and corporate culture.
The Barayamal Network is where First Nations entrepreneurs collaborate, network and receive mentoring. This group is on Facebook, which makes it an informal option to connect with other First Nations entrepreneurs and industry experts.
Barayamal eMentoring is an online platform to connect First Nations entrepreneurs and professionals to industry experts. This platform provides a professional meeting place online for our mentees and mentors.