We’re putting together an awesome Board of Advisors (Advisory Board) for Barayamal – are you able to help Barayamal through your expertise and skills as an “Advisor”?
Below and attached is further information for your consideration – please let me know if you have any questions and respond by end of this week.
Bring together a passionate and diverse group (background/expertise) to help take Barayamal to the next level and increase our positive impact through First Nations Entrepreneurship.
Our Focus 2020-21
- Increase our positive impact by leveraging technology and increasing our political influence to effectively scale innovative solutions and legislative changes.
- Increase funding support and optimise day-to-day operations.
- Increase our leadership in First Nations Entrepreneurship and develop resources to educate the general public i.e. difference(s) between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Entrepreneurship.
- Approximately 1 – 3 hours per month.
- Any hands-on help e.g. write a grant proposal or help run an event is appreciated.
- Familiarisation of programs and performance.
- Take responsibility for making decisions and actions on (advisory) board matters.
- Portray and represent Barayamal to the community and serve as a positive First Nations charity ambassador.
- Exclude yourself from discussions and decisions when I may have a conflict of interest.
Attend a minimum of 9 (12 total) advisory board meetings per year via Zoom or Remo.
- 30mins – 1 hour per month.
- 1st Monday of each month.
- Meeting Agenda.